Financial Auditors and Accountants pulled from Express Entry by Nova Scotia
The province of Nova Scotia has invited eligible candidates as financial auditors and accountants from Express Entry pool to apply for a nomination of permanent residence with its Labour Market Priority Stream. The candidates invited through Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities Stream were required to have at least five years of work experience in Financial Auditors and Accountants (NOC 1111) under the government of Canada’s National Occupation Classification (NOC)2016.
An additional 600 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points will be added to the candidate’s Express Entry profile who were approved for a provincial nomination under this stream.
Candidates (drawn by Nova Scotia) had to meet additional criteria:
- CRS score between 400 to 450
- A Bachelor’s degree or must have completed a program of three or more years at a university or college or an institute
- Submission of Express Entry profile on or after 1st July 2018
- CLB (Canadian Language Benchmark )skill level of 7 or higher in English or French for speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Work experience of five or more years in NOC 0, A, B and provide letters of reference from employers to demonstrate proof of work experience in NOC 1111
Selected candidates are required to provide the following details:
- Letters of reference from previous employers on Company’s Letterhead
- Company’s full address, telephone number, website, and e-mail addresses and stamped with company’s official seal (if applicable)
- Signature of manager, supervisor or human resource officer responsible
- All information should be included in one document :
- Employment with the company (Specific period)
- Positions held during the tenure of employment and duration spent in each position
- Main responsibilities and duties of each position
- Number of hours worked per week in each position
- Annual salary and benefits for each position
- Proof of work experience that meets the majority of duties (at least 51%) as set out in NOC 2016
The Express Entry candidates who have received a Letter of Interest from Nova Scotia will have 30 calendar days to submit a complete application for the Nova Scotia provincial nomination.
To understand which immigration program/stream is appropriate for you, and to get further details on any of the on-going immigration programs in Canada and Australia, kindly check with our experts.
If you are planning to immigrate, feel free to contact our advisors and get your eligibility checked. ISA Global is the leading immigration consultant in India and we have helped thousands of our clients to settle in countries like Canada and Australia.