Germany Jobseeker Visa is an initiative by Federal Government to encourage more qualified professionals from abroad to come to Germany. As from 1 August 2012 graduates with a German or other recognized university degree or a foreign degree comparable to a German degree will be eligible to enter Germany to seek employment.
Holders of a jobseeker’s visa may stay in Germany for up to six months to seek employment. To obtain a jobseeker’s visa, applicants must furnish proof of their university degree and that they can support themselves for the planned duration of their stay. While seeking employment, jobseekers are not permitted to work, whether on a self employed basis or otherwise.
- Long-term Residence permit that allows you to stay in Germany & search for a job, this will be granted for 6 months
- Allows you to look for jobs & interview with employers
- Securing Employment visa becomes easy after you obtain a Jobseeker visa. All you need to do is personally interview and get your job!
- Once a job is granted, applicant can apply for residence permit- Employment
- Allows you to stay in Germany and search for a Job
- No prior offer letter required to apply for the visa
- Hold a recognized qualification from German Universities or foreign degrees equivalent to German Degrees.
- Sufficient funds and accommodation
- Hold sufficient funds and arranged accommodation for the intended stay in Germany (6 months).
- Hold travel and medical insurance
- Adequate years of experience in the nominated occupation can help you in finding jobs in Germany, though this is not a mandatory requirement.
- Should have planned course of action to secure employment in Germany and understanding of employment and career prospects in Germany.
Occupations in Demand
There is no specific list of eligible occupations for the Germany Jobseeker visa.
The major sectors in demand in Germany include
- IT and
- Scientific Research
Why Choose Germany?
- Has one of the lowest rates of youth unemployment in the world.
- Is a land of invention and innovation.
- Is a major industrial nation and one of the world’s largest economies.
- Three German cities are on the list of “the world’s ten most livable cities”: Duesseldorf, Munich and Frankfurt
- One-fourth of all of the inventions in the field of environmental technology that are registered with the European Patent Office come from Germany.
- Nearly half of all products manufactured by German companies find their way to customers in other countries, making Germany the world’s top exporter.
- German companies are highly competitive and they need ever-larger numbers of highly trained employees.
- There is a shortage of skilled workers in many sectors and professions in Germany.
- Some 5,000 jobs for physicians in German hospitals remain unfilled because of a lack of suitable applicants.
- There were more unfilled positions for engineers in Germany at the beginning of 2012 than ever before.
- As an engineer in Germany, you can expect to earn an annual salary up to 45,000 euros in your first few years.
- You are insured against risks such as illness and long-term care needs – when you have a job in Germany.
Use our service to find out whether you are eligible for a particular country. Fill out the assessment form. Make sure that all information provided is authentic in order to make a proper assessment.
For more information please write to us at info at isaglobal dot in.
For any complaint write to us at complaints at isaglobal dot in.
Read what our Customers say...
I had a good experience with ISA global. The customer service is the best I have come across thus far. They did not just help me with my student visa, they also helped me with my IELTS exam preparation! They are the best in the business.
Appreciate their way of working and commitment toward the clients.
They helped me through each and every step of the Express Visa process. I would not have been able to do it on my own.
These people are very helpful throughout the process. Thanks for the assistance.
Very happy with the service provided by ISA Global. They made my journey to dubai very smooth with the immigration process. Thank you.
We know you for your good services ISA Global. Kudos!
Happy with their assistance in visa process. Good job.
Great assistance by ISA staff. They were professional while resolving my concerns.
Had a dream to go to Australia which ISA Global made possible. Thanks to the entire team.
Latest News for German Immigration