Take the first step toward making your immigration dream a reality.
Fill our free online profile assessment form, so that, we could help you better.
Once you complete the registration, you can attend our Immigration Teleconference followed by 1-2 weeks counseling process.
How does the process work? Don't worry, we will call you to explain the next steps (if you are eligible).
- Minimum eligibility requirement for immigration is graduation with min one year of continuous experience and maximum 45 years of age.
- You will attend a 20-30-min teleconference followed by 1-2 weeks one-to-one counselling in which a counsellor will help you with all the information and your doubts and queries including country selection, eligibility, points calculation, PR process, English test, job search after PR etc. If you miss the teleconference by any chance, we will share a recording of the teleconference.
During this process, we will answer the following questions:
- Which country should you target based on your profile
- What is your eligibility and chances for that country
- Which immigration program is suitable for your profile
- Which English test you should take (IELTS, PTE, TOEFL etc)
- What score you should target in the English test (by section)
- How should you file your application, as single or along with your spouse (if applicable)
- What are the job prospects for your profile in the target country
- What salary level can you get based on your job profile in the target country
- What is the investment required and how can it be split step by step over a period of 6-12 months
- And other queries that you may have related to the process
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, more and more people face the prospects of job losses and pay cuts and now realize the benefits of social security provided by countries like Canada and Australia. You are advised to take a decision quickly as competition is likely to increase significantly in coming months. Use this time available to you to attend our teleconference and understand why this is just the right time to initiate the process.
Do take care of your health and follow the guidelines prescribed by the government to fight the virus. Best wishes for a healthy and prosperous future!
Read what our Customers say...
Satisfied with their services. Quick response to the queries and friendly guidance is really appreciable. Good job!
Thanks for helping me to immigrate Canada. It was a great experience with ISA and their staff.
Appreciate their way of working and commitment toward the clients.
Happy with their assistance in visa process. Good job.
Great assistance by the counselors. Happy that i choose ISA for immigration.
My husband is living in Australia and it was time for me to accompany him. ISA Global helped me through the way.
They helped me in IELTS preparation to immigrate Canada. Good experience with ISA.
It was a brilliant experience with ISA Global. I wanted to apply visa for myself. My friend introduced me about ISA Global. I got the help of ISA in applying for PR visa. They completed my visa process fast and professional way. I would recommend their services to anyone looking for immigration assistance.
I want to apply for the canada pr, taking the help of ISA GLOBAL. Please guide me.
I had a good experience with ISA global. The customer service is the best I have come across thus far. They did not just help me with my student visa, they also helped me with my IELTS exam preparation! They are the best in the business.
Latest News for Canada Immigration
Canada’s immigration plan 2017
Canadian government follows a point based system to assess the profile of immigrants, to allow them to apply for immigration in Canada. The system benefits their economy as it allows highly skilled professionals to join the nation. The point based system is purely based on the skills of the applicant. For which the basic parameters are - Educational Qualification, Work Experience, Age, and Language Skills (English or French).
As per the available statistics, Canada plans to allow 300,000 immigrants into the country this year.
Canada, the North American country, with an overall population of about 35 million, has set the immigration target for the year 2017 to be 0.9 percent of their total population. According to the 2011 census, 20.6 percent of the population were foreign-born and immigrated to Canada.