The Schengen Area is the area comprising 26 European countries that have abolished passport and any other type of border control at their common borders, also referred to as internal borders. It functions as a single country for international travel purposes, with a common visa policy. The Area is named after the Schengen Agreement.
Entry conditions for third-country nationals
A Schengen visa or a visa exemption does not, in and of itself, entitle a traveller to enter the Schengen Area. The Schengen Borders Code lists requirements which third-country nationals must meet to be allowed into the Schengen Area. For this purpose, a third-country national is a person who does not enjoy the right of free movement.
The entry requirements for third country nationals who intend to stay in the Schengen Area for not more than 90 days in any 180 day period are as follows:
- He/she is in possession of a valid travel document or documents authorising them to cross the border; the acceptance of travel documents for this purpose remains within the domain of the member states
- The travel document must be valid for at least 3 months after the intended date of departure from the Schengen Area and must have been issued within the previous 10 years
- The traveller either possesses a valid visa (if required) or a valid residence permit
- The traveller can justify the purpose and conditions of the intended stay and has sufficient means of subsistence, both for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to his or her country of origin or transit to a third country into which the traveller is certain to be admitted, or is in a position to acquire such means lawfully
- The Schengen Information System does not contain an alert for refusal of entry concerning the traveller
- The traveller is not considered to be a threat to public policy, internal security, public health or the international relations of any of the Schengen states.
Schengen Visa Fee
In accordance with the guidelines of the European Union, any Schengen visa application has to be accompanied by a payment of visa fees. The fees (Processing + Visa) are to be paid on the day the application is being submitted. They are not refundable whether a visa is granted or refused.
- Providing applicant with document checklist
- Assistance in visa documentation
- Post landing services
Use our service to find out whether you are eligible for a particular country. Fill out the assessment form. Make sure that all information provided is authentic in order to make a proper assessment.
For more information please write to us at info at isaglobal dot in.
For any complaint write to us at complaints at isaglobal dot in.
Read what our Customers say...
ISA is doing a very nice job. Got my visa for Canada on time.
I want to work in Canada
Satisfied with their services. Quick response to the queries and friendly guidance is really appreciable. Good job!
Very happy with the service provided by ISA Global. They made my journey to dubai very smooth with the immigration process. Thank you.
They helped me in IELTS preparation to immigrate Canada. Good experience with ISA.
Thank you ISA Global for your good services. My dream come true just because of your help.
Before i came to ISA I used to think immigration is a tough process. Thanks to their staff for making it a breeze for me and my husband.
My friend advised to consult ISA global for immigration. Services are amazing and hassle free. They have true professionalism. I would recommend.
Had a dream to go to Australia which ISA Global made possible. Thanks to the entire team.
In addition to Immigration assistance they help you to get ready to face the system. Helped me in IELTS preparation and score good in that.
Latest News for Denmark Immigration
Indians topped the list of immigrants getting Schengen Visa
Indians form a major portion of immigrants to apply for Schengen Visa. The stat is based on latest observations and reports. It shows that Europe is quite popular among the Indian tourists. The data provided by the internal migration and Affairs of the European Commission, near about 7 Lakh visa applications were filed in 2015 alone by Indian immigrants.
Schengen Visa is a unitary tourist visa that enables entry within the territory of the countries which are the Schengen Member States wherein; the holder can circulate within the territory a multiple number of times.
Schengen area covers most European countries that comprises of 26 countries (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.