The Schengen Area is the area comprising 26 European countries that have abolished passport and any other type of border control at their common borders, also referred to as internal borders. It functions as a single country for international travel purposes, with a common visa policy. The Area is named after the Schengen Agreement.
Entry conditions for third-country nationals
A Schengen visa or a visa exemption does not, in and of itself, entitle a traveller to enter the Schengen Area. The Schengen Borders Code lists requirements which third-country nationals must meet to be allowed into the Schengen Area. For this purpose, a third-country national is a person who does not enjoy the right of free movement.
The entry requirements for third country nationals who intend to stay in the Schengen Area for not more than 90 days in any 180 day period are as follows:
- He/she is in possession of a valid travel document or documents authorising them to cross the border; the acceptance of travel documents for this purpose remains within the domain of the member states
- The travel document must be valid for at least 3 months after the intended date of departure from the Schengen Area and must have been issued within the previous 10 years
- The traveller either possesses a valid visa (if required) or a valid residence permit
- The traveller can justify the purpose and conditions of the intended stay and has sufficient means of subsistence, both for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to his or her country of origin or transit to a third country into which the traveller is certain to be admitted, or is in a position to acquire such means lawfully
- The Schengen Information System does not contain an alert for refusal of entry concerning the traveller
- The traveller is not considered to be a threat to public policy, internal security, public health or the international relations of any of the Schengen states.
Schengen Visa Fee
In accordance with the guidelines of the European Union, any Schengen visa application has to be accompanied by a payment of visa fees. The fees (Processing + Visa) are to be paid on the day the application is being submitted. They are not refundable whether a visa is granted or refused.
- Providing applicant with document checklist
- Assistance in visa documentation
- Post landing services
Use our service to find out whether you are eligible for a particular country. Fill out the assessment form. Make sure that all information provided is authentic in order to make a proper assessment.
For more information please write to us at info at isaglobal dot in.
For any complaint write to us at complaints at isaglobal dot in.
Read what our Customers say...
Cordial staff and organized working process. I recommend ISA Global to all.
The team of ISA Global is very cooperative and you don't have to worry about any legal procedure. I really had an amazing experience with ISA Global.
Thanks for helping me to immigrate Canada. It was a great experience with ISA and their staff.
I approached ISA Global to get a descent job in Canada and they helped me at every stage. They answered all my queries, helped me to get good score in IELTS exam and managed all the VISA application formalities. Thank you ISA Global.
Satisfied with their services. Quick response to the queries and friendly guidance is really appreciable. Good job!
ISA Global offered a friendly assistance during my immigration process. I am completely satisfied with their services.
I am happy with their services. They give timely response to the queries and clear all related doubts. Good job ISA.
A good company for those seeking help in immigration. Recommended.
They helped me through each and every step of the Express Visa process. I would not have been able to do it on my own.
It was a brilliant experience with ISA Global. I wanted to apply visa for myself. My friend introduced me about ISA Global. I got the help of ISA in applying for PR visa. They completed my visa process fast and professional way. I would recommend their services to anyone looking for immigration assistance.
Latest News for Denmark Immigration
Indians topped the list of immigrants getting Schengen Visa
Indians form a major portion of immigrants to apply for Schengen Visa. The stat is based on latest observations and reports. It shows that Europe is quite popular among the Indian tourists. The data provided by the internal migration and Affairs of the European Commission, near about 7 Lakh visa applications were filed in 2015 alone by Indian immigrants.
Schengen Visa is a unitary tourist visa that enables entry within the territory of the countries which are the Schengen Member States wherein; the holder can circulate within the territory a multiple number of times.
Schengen area covers most European countries that comprises of 26 countries (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.