The following are key features of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) International Skilled Worker sub-categories:
- International Skilled Worker – Express Entry
- This "enhanced" sub-category is aligned with the federal Express Entry. Therefore, candidates in this sub-category need to meet the eligibility requirements to enter the Express Entry pool.
- No job offer is required.
- Applications are received on a first-come, first-served basis from eligible candidates in the Express Entry pool.
- Successful candidates obtain an additional 600 points under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
- Candidates need to score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid.
- Candidates must have a minimum level of work experience related to their field of study or training in a skilled occupation (NOC 0, A, or B) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan.
- International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand
- Applications to this "base" sub-category are received on a first-come, first-served basis and are processed entirely outside Express Entry.
- No job offer is required.
- Applicants need to score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) point assessment grid.
- Applicants need to have at least one-year of paid work experience in the past ten years related to their field of education or training, in a skilled occupation (NOC 0, A, or B) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan.
Of the 33 in-demand occupations on the list, some occupations do not require candidates to obtain specific professional licensure. The other occupations do, however, require professional licensure from the relevant organizations designated by the Government of Saskatchewan. In many cases, the licensure process may be completed from outside Canada.
Professional license required
- Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
- Social and community service workers
- Early childhood educators and assistants
Use our service to find out whether you are eligible for a particular country. Fill out the Free Canada Visa Assessment Form. Make sure that all information provided is authentic in order to make a proper assessment.
For more information please write to us at info at isaglobal dot in.
For any complaint write to us at complaints at isaglobal dot in.
Read what our Customers say...
ISA Global has a high reputation around the country and they are best in class agency which can even help people who have zero knowledge about the abroad education and career. From career counseling to exam preparations and visa process, everything is dealt at one place where success rate, customer satisfaction are very high.
They were really helpful and professional while resolving my concerns. I feel good about choosing ISA as my immigration assistant to Canada.
In addition to Immigration assistance they help you to get ready to face the system. Helped me in IELTS preparation and score good in that.
It was a great experience with ISA. Got my visa for Australia on time.
They helped me in IELTS preparation to immigrate Canada. Good experience with ISA.
All my freind have gone to CANADA. I also wanted to go. Thank You isa global!
Before i came to ISA I used to think immigration is a tough process. Thanks to their staff for making it a breeze for me and my husband.
Please guide e..i want to apply for the pr for canada
Amazing experience with ISA Global. They helped me with processing my VISA for Canada.
ISA is doing a very nice job. Got my visa for Canada on time.
Latest News for Canada Immigration