The following are key features of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) International Skilled Worker sub-categories:
- International Skilled Worker – Express Entry
- This "enhanced" sub-category is aligned with the federal Express Entry. Therefore, candidates in this sub-category need to meet the eligibility requirements to enter the Express Entry pool.
- No job offer is required.
- Applications are received on a first-come, first-served basis from eligible candidates in the Express Entry pool.
- Successful candidates obtain an additional 600 points under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
- Candidates need to score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid.
- Candidates must have a minimum level of work experience related to their field of study or training in a skilled occupation (NOC 0, A, or B) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan.
- International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand
- Applications to this "base" sub-category are received on a first-come, first-served basis and are processed entirely outside Express Entry.
- No job offer is required.
- Applicants need to score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) point assessment grid.
- Applicants need to have at least one-year of paid work experience in the past ten years related to their field of education or training, in a skilled occupation (NOC 0, A, or B) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan.
Of the 33 in-demand occupations on the list, some occupations do not require candidates to obtain specific professional licensure. The other occupations do, however, require professional licensure from the relevant organizations designated by the Government of Saskatchewan. In many cases, the licensure process may be completed from outside Canada.
No license required
- Manufacturing managers
- Utilities managers
- Economists and economic policy researchers and analysts
Professional license required
- Engineering Managers
- Civil Engineers
- Computer Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Software Designers
- Web Designers and Developers
The following occupations were removed from the SINP in-demand list of occupations:
- Occupations in business management consulting
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineers
Use our service to find out whether you are eligible for a particular country. Fill out the Free Canada Visa Assessment Form. Make sure that all information provided is authentic in order to make a proper assessment.
For more information please write to us at info at isaglobal dot in.
For any complaint write to us at complaints at isaglobal dot in.
Read what our Customers say...
Thanks for helping me to immigrate Canada. It was a great experience with ISA and their staff.
ISA Global has a high reputation around the country and they are best in class agency which can even help people who have zero knowledge about the abroad education and career. From career counseling to exam preparations and visa process, everything is dealt at one place where success rate, customer satisfaction are very high.
Very helpful consultant and hassle free service.
My husband is living in Australia and it was time for me to accompany him. ISA Global helped me through the way.
Overall experience was good. Worth a try.
Had a dream to go to Australia which ISA Global made possible. Thanks to the entire team.
Happy with their assistance in visa process. Good job.
I want to work in Canada
The team of ISA Global is very cooperative and you don't have to worry about any legal procedure. I really had an amazing experience with ISA Global.
Amazing experience with ISA Global. They helped me with processing my VISA for Canada.
Latest News for Canada Immigration