The following are key features of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) International Skilled Worker sub-categories:
- International Skilled Worker – Express Entry
- This "enhanced" sub-category is aligned with the federal Express Entry. Therefore, candidates in this sub-category need to meet the eligibility requirements to enter the Express Entry pool.
- No job offer is required.
- Applications are received on a first-come, first-served basis from eligible candidates in the Express Entry pool.
- Successful candidates obtain an additional 600 points under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
- Candidates need to score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid.
- Candidates must have a minimum level of work experience related to their field of study or training in a skilled occupation (NOC 0, A, or B) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan.
- International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand
- Applications to this "base" sub-category are received on a first-come, first-served basis and are processed entirely outside Express Entry.
- No job offer is required.
- Applicants need to score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) point assessment grid.
- Applicants need to have at least one-year of paid work experience in the past ten years related to their field of education or training, in a skilled occupation (NOC 0, A, or B) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan.
Of the 33 in-demand occupations on the list, some occupations do not require candidates to obtain specific professional licensure. The other occupations do, however, require professional licensure from the relevant organizations designated by the Government of Saskatchewan. In many cases, the licensure process may be completed from outside Canada.
Professional license required
- Social and community service workers
- Early childhood educators and assistants
Use our service to find out whether you are eligible for a particular country. Fill out the Free Canada Visa Assessment Form. Make sure that all information provided is authentic in order to make a proper assessment.
For more information please write to us at info at isaglobal dot in.
For any complaint write to us at complaints at isaglobal dot in.
Read what our Customers say...
I want to work in Canada
The team of ISA Global is very cooperative and you don't have to worry about any legal procedure. I really had an amazing experience with ISA Global.
Cordial staff and organized way of working. I like their service.
Happy with their services.
ISA Global helped me work land a job in Leading shopping mall chain in Australia. Now I'm living the dream. Thank You ISA Global
Cordial staff and organized working process. I recommend ISA Global to all.
Had a dream to go to Australia which ISA Global made possible. Thanks to the entire team.
I approached ISA Global to get a descent job in Canada and they helped me at every stage. They answered all my queries, helped me to get good score in IELTS exam and managed all the VISA application formalities. Thank you ISA Global.
It was a great experience with ISA. Got my visa for Australia on time.
ISA is doing a very nice job. Got my visa for Canada on time.
Latest News for Canada Immigration