The following are key features of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) International Skilled Worker sub-categories:
- International Skilled Worker – Express Entry
- This "enhanced" sub-category is aligned with the federal Express Entry. Therefore, candidates in this sub-category need to meet the eligibility requirements to enter the Express Entry pool.
- No job offer is required.
- Applications are received on a first-come, first-served basis from eligible candidates in the Express Entry pool.
- Successful candidates obtain an additional 600 points under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
- Candidates need to score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid.
- Candidates must have a minimum level of work experience related to their field of study or training in a skilled occupation (NOC 0, A, or B) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan.
- International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand
- Applications to this "base" sub-category are received on a first-come, first-served basis and are processed entirely outside Express Entry.
- No job offer is required.
- Applicants need to score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) point assessment grid.
- Applicants need to have at least one-year of paid work experience in the past ten years related to their field of education or training, in a skilled occupation (NOC 0, A, or B) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan.
Of the 33 in-demand occupations on the list, some occupations do not require candidates to obtain specific professional licensure. The other occupations do, however, require professional licensure from the relevant organizations designated by the Government of Saskatchewan. In many cases, the licensure process may be completed from outside Canada.
Professional license required
- Social and community service workers
- Early childhood educators and assistants
Use our service to find out whether you are eligible for a particular country. Fill out the Free Canada Visa Assessment Form. Make sure that all information provided is authentic in order to make a proper assessment.
For more information please write to us at info at isaglobal dot in.
For any complaint write to us at complaints at isaglobal dot in.
Read what our Customers say...
Cordial staff and organized working process. I recommend ISA Global to all.
It was a brilliant experience with ISA Global. I wanted to apply visa for myself. My friend introduced me about ISA Global. I got the help of ISA in applying for PR visa. They completed my visa process fast and professional way. I would recommend their services to anyone looking for immigration assistance.
ISA Global has a high reputation around the country and they are best in class agency which can even help people who have zero knowledge about the abroad education and career. From career counseling to exam preparations and visa process, everything is dealt at one place where success rate, customer satisfaction are very high.
Satisfied with their services. Quick response to the queries and friendly guidance is really appreciable. Good job!
These people are very helpful throughout the process. Thanks for the assistance.
I want to work in Canada
I approached ISA Global to get a descent job in Canada and they helped me at every stage. They answered all my queries, helped me to get good score in IELTS exam and managed all the VISA application formalities. Thank you ISA Global.
A good company for those seeking help in immigration. Recommended.
All my freind have gone to CANADA. I also wanted to go. Thank You isa global!
In addition to Immigration assistance they help you to get ready to face the system. Helped me in IELTS preparation and score good in that.
Latest News for Canada Immigration