The following are key features of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) International Skilled Worker sub-categories:
- International Skilled Worker – Express Entry
- This "enhanced" sub-category is aligned with the federal Express Entry. Therefore, candidates in this sub-category need to meet the eligibility requirements to enter the Express Entry pool.
- No job offer is required.
- Applications are received on a first-come, first-served basis from eligible candidates in the Express Entry pool.
- Successful candidates obtain an additional 600 points under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
- Candidates need to score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid.
- Candidates must have a minimum level of work experience related to their field of study or training in a skilled occupation (NOC 0, A, or B) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan.
- International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand
- Applications to this "base" sub-category are received on a first-come, first-served basis and are processed entirely outside Express Entry.
- No job offer is required.
- Applicants need to score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) point assessment grid.
- Applicants need to have at least one-year of paid work experience in the past ten years related to their field of education or training, in a skilled occupation (NOC 0, A, or B) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan.
Of the 33 in-demand occupations on the list, some occupations do not require candidates to obtain specific professional licensure. The other occupations do, however, require professional licensure from the relevant organizations designated by the Government of Saskatchewan. In many cases, the licensure process may be completed from outside Canada.
Professional license required
- Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
- Social and community service workers
- Early childhood educators and assistants
Use our service to find out whether you are eligible for a particular country. Fill out the Free Canada Visa Assessment Form. Make sure that all information provided is authentic in order to make a proper assessment.
For more information please write to us at info at isaglobal dot in.
For any complaint write to us at complaints at isaglobal dot in.
Read what our Customers say...
ISA Global has a high reputation around the country and they are best in class agency which can even help people who have zero knowledge about the abroad education and career. From career counseling to exam preparations and visa process, everything is dealt at one place where success rate, customer satisfaction are very high.
Thank you ISA Global for your good services. My dream come true just because of your help.
I had a good experience with ISA global. The customer service is the best I have come across thus far. They did not just help me with my student visa, they also helped me with my IELTS exam preparation! They are the best in the business.
A good company for those seeking help in immigration. Recommended.
I approached ISA Global to get a descent job in Canada and they helped me at every stage. They answered all my queries, helped me to get good score in IELTS exam and managed all the VISA application formalities. Thank you ISA Global.
Thanks for helping me to immigrate Canada. It was a great experience with ISA and their staff.
Satisfied with their services. Quick response to the queries and friendly guidance is really appreciable. Good job!
They helped me in IELTS preparation to immigrate Canada. Good experience with ISA.
In addition to Immigration assistance they help you to get ready to face the system. Helped me in IELTS preparation and score good in that.
Latest News for Canada Immigration