The Saskatchewan program offers candidates a way to immigrate to Canada. Through the program, Saskatchewan:
- Invites residency applications from non-Canadians who want to make Saskatchewan their home.
- Nominates successful applicants to the federal government, so they can gain permanent residency in Canada.
The program is one of the steps toward becoming a permanent resident in Saskatchewan. All applicants must also apply for residency through IRCC.
Candidates are requested to send us the following -
- Updated resume
- Resume of spouse
- If applicable, information on children and their age.
To be eligible for this sub-category, the candidate must pay a non-refundable application fee online. The candidate may qualify for this sub-category by:
- scoring certain minimum points on the Saskatchewan point assessment grid;
- having a minimum language score
- completing an educational credential assessment
- having at least one-year work experience in the past 10 years
Occupations in Demand
These occupations are forecasted to be in-demand in Saskatchewan over the next five years. Applicants may be required to provide documentation related to professional status or licensure in some cases. This list can change from time to time.
- Engineering managers
- Civil engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Electrical and electronics engineers
- Industrial and manufacturing engineers
- Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
- Land surveyors
- Software engineers and designers
- Web designers and developer
- Social and community service workers
- Early childhood educators and assistants
- Medical laboratory technologists
- Medical sonographers
- Managers in social, community and correctional services
- Professional occupations in business management consulting
- Geological and mineral technologists and technicians
- Biologists and related scientists
- Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists
- Landscape and horticulture technicians and specialists
- Managers in natural resources production and fishing
- Managers in agriculture
- Manufacturing managers
- Utilities managers
The Saskatchewan program is closed for long durations in the year. It opens for short periods of time and often without intimation. It is hence imperative to be ready with an application even when the program is not open. A wait and watch strategy cannot work for this program since there is limited time available for filing.
Use our free service to find out whether you could qualify for this visa. Fill out the Free Canada Visa Assessment Form. Make sure that all information provided is authentic in order to make a proper assessment.
For more information please write to us at info at isaglobal dot in.
For any complaint write to us at complaints at isaglobal dot in.
Read what our Customers say...
Appreciate their way of working and commitment toward the clients.
My husband is living in Australia and it was time for me to accompany him. ISA Global helped me through the way.
I am looking for immigration work visa . My age is 53 years. As per immigration rules Hong Kong considerable or not. Looking for job as a applied art /graphic design /communication design lecturer. I GRADUATED FROM CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY ( Govt college of art and craft Calcutta, 2 years preparatory +3 years Hons - 5 years course degree course. exp - more than 15 years in advertising as creative director( MNC BASED WORLDWIDE ORGANISATION. Thanks & Regards gautam
I approached ISA Global to get a descent job in Canada and they helped me at every stage. They answered all my queries, helped me to get good score in IELTS exam and managed all the VISA application formalities. Thank you ISA Global.
Happy with their assistance in visa process. Good job.
Great assistance by ISA staff. They were professional while resolving my concerns.
Amazing experience with ISA Global. They helped me with processing my VISA for Canada.
Thanks for helping me to immigrate Canada. It was a great experience with ISA and their staff.
It was a great experience with ISA. Got my visa for Australia on time.
Happy with their services.
Latest News for Canada Immigration