New Brunswick is one of three Maritime provinces, on the east coast of Canada. New Brunswick is the only bilingual province in Canada. About two thirds of the population declare themselves anglophones and a third francophones. One third of the overall population describe themselves as bilingual. Atypically for Canada, only about half of the population lives in urban areas, mostly in the capital Fredericton, Greater Moncton, and Greater Saint John. New Brunswick is the eighth-most populous province in Canada with 750,000 residents.
To apply an applicant must:
- have a profile registered in Canada’s Express Entry system;
- score minimum points or more on the stream’s six selection factors;
- have at least 1 year of skilled work experience in a target occupation;
- have a Canadian high school credential or equivalent;
- Knowledge of French is considered advantageous in this province
Occupations in Demand
The following occupation list represents professions where there may be opportunities in New Brunwick. This list can change from time to time.
- Information systems analysts and consultants
- Computer network technician
- Software engineers and designers
- Database analysts and data administrators
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- Restaurant and food service managers
- Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
- Managers in health care
- Retail sales supervisors
- Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services
- Financial and investment analysts
- Human resources professionals
- Executive assistants
- Purchasing agents and officers
- Administrative assistants
- Early childhood educators and assistants
- Translators, terminologists and interpreters
- Retail and wholesale buyers
Applicants will be required to sign and submit a Commitment to Live and Work in New Brunswick form. This commitment will assert that the principal applicant will maintain their primary residence in New Brunswick. This is a specific criterion for applicants to the NBPNP Express Entry program stream.
New Brunswick continues to have regular drives for certain occupations across the world. Existing clients, can check for more details with our team.
Use our service to find out whether you are eligible for a particular country. Fill out the assessment form. Make sure that all information provided is authentic in order to make a proper assessment.