Australia Dependent Visa
The temporary Partner visa (subclass 820) allows you to live in Australia if you are the spouse or de facto partner of:
- an Australian citizen
- an Australian permanent resident
- an eligible New Zealand citizen.
- In some circumstances the visa can be granted where your partner relationship has ended.
- The temporary Partner visa (subclass 820) is the first stage towards a permanent Partner visa (subclass 801). You must be in Australia when you apply and also when this visa is decided.
- You lodge one application form for your temporary and permanent visas and pay one application charge. Your application is processed in two stages, about two years apart.
Use our service to find out whether you are eligible for a particular country. Fill out the assessment form. Make sure that all information provided is authentic in order to make a proper assessment.
For more information please write to us at info at isaglobal dot in.
For any complaint write to us at complaints at isaglobal dot in.
Read what our Customers say...
My husband is living in Australia and it was time for me to accompany him. ISA Global helped me through the way.
ISA is doing a very nice job. Got my visa for Canada on time.
I want to apply for the canada pr, taking the help of ISA GLOBAL. Please guide me.
Amazing experience with ISA Global. They helped me with processing my VISA for Canada.
Thank you ISA Global for your good services. My dream come true just because of your help.
Overall experience was good. Worth a try.
Happy with their services.
ISA Global helped me work land a job in Leading shopping mall chain in Australia. Now I'm living the dream. Thank You ISA Global
These people are very helpful throughout the process. Thanks for the assistance.
Latest News for Australia Immigration
Indians form the second biggest population in Australia
Indians form the second biggest population in Australia, says the data released by the Australian Bureau of Statistics. The data records number of immigrants who have settled in Australia after the year 2011.
Out of 1.3 million new immigrants settled in Australia since 2011, Indians secure second place next after to China with a population of 1,63,000.
The ratio of Indian population in Australia had increased to 7.4 percent last year in 2016 from 5.6 percent in 2011 senses.
The billionaire retailer of Australia Gerry Harvey recently said that Australia is going to become an Asian country in future seeing the heavy inflow of Indians, Chinese and Indonesian immigrants in the country.