Refund and Cancellation
ISA will not, under any circumstances, issue refunds for early service withdrawal.
- The refund percentages mentioned are for the full service fee paid and not for the amount paid, the refund percentages are applicable only if the complete fee of the products are paid without any balance. Applicants would not be eligible for the refund percentage even if they fall in one of clause if they haven’t paid the complete full service fee mentioned. A Visa refusal refund is possible only on the following grounds, and is confined to these grounds only:a. Visa is denied after applying appropriately using the services of ISA.b. The immigration rules changed and the applicant does not qualify under the new rule
- The Immigration pronouncements at times are discounted on the basis of future expectations and clients are registered in advance i.e. before the actual qualification/s is announced to make sure that the cap system is met. It’s pre agreed that client does acknowledge this and is ready to do so to cut the last minute rush and get ready with the complete requirements by the time the immigration authorities announce them. If the client’s profile is not eligible after the announcement, client agrees to either transfer to other opportunities or refund at the as decided by the ISA management.
- ISA has a zero tolerance policy for charge backs. Any customer who disputes a credit card payment that is found to be valid will be permanently blacklisted and barred from use of the service. Any past due fees and costs will be sent to collections. If our collection efforts fail, unpaid debts will be reported to all available Credit Reporting Agencies.
- The client understands and agrees that the total invoice amount (bill value) will include the ISA consultation fee and the applicable service tax (12.36%). However, the refund would be calculated only on the ISA consultation fee. The service tax component is non refundable at any stage.
- In case of rejection by the Immigration and Visa Authorities, ISA will refund the applicable amount as per stated in the agreement. The refund will be made within 60 working days after the client submits the Refund Claim Form to ISA. Client has to enclose a copy of the letter of rejection from the Authority to support the Refund Claim. If client fails to enclose a copy of the rejection letter or rejection stamp on the client’s passport, ISA will not refund applicable refund amount. Client also has to enclose the refund request form, a copy of his/her receipt for payment made to ISA. Failure to enclose these documents will make the client ineligible for the refund.
- Company is not responsible for the delay caused by third party services such as Courier Services etc. Based on external factors like these, Client cannot claim a refund of service charges.
- Client understands and agrees that, under the Australian Immigration process, partner skills assessment result is subject to the decision of the concerned authorities, and the Company has no control on the outcome of the application.
- ISA is not responsible for refund of any fees or other amounts/charges that have been paid to any Assessing Bodies, Immigration Authorities, Embassy/Consulate/High Commission in the event of the applicant not getting approval/visa/immigration, or in case of rejection or non acceptance of his/her application at any stage by any authority. The registration/processing fees only include the charges towards the services rendered by ISA and does not include any application or assessing fees. The applicant agrees to pay the entire additional fees required, as applicable, during the processing.
- If the applicant has paid the money through an online card service, the client hereby agrees that he/she will not withdraw, or is not entitled to charge back the amount, without the knowledge of ISA, in case of payment made by any mode. This includes CC Avenue, except otherwise following the norms of refund as mentioned in the agreement and the procedure prescribed by law prevailing at that time in the State of Andhra Pradesh, under the Jurisdiction of Hyderabad.
- If the applicant has paid the money through Credit Card or Net Banking, the applicant undertakes voluntarily that he will not dispute the payment or notify the designated bank for charge back, insisting the bank to withhold or cancel the payment made to ISA by the applicant. The Applicant further undertakes to inform his banker that the payment made to the Company is genuine, and the transaction is an exception for his request to cancel or charge back the payment in his favor, including misuse and card loss cases either by him or through any one. The applicant agrees to cooperate with ISA in this aspect in case ISA wishes to defend/ represent the matter in their favor before any bank/ authority.
- The Service Charges of ISA have no reference to the market charges and do not have to be equal to the contemporaries, as they are contemporary only to the company standards to which the client agreed. Any claims after the registration, of being too expensive, would not be entertained and the applicant would have no right to contest the same as it was explained and expressed through all the sources of information, and the client has been convinced before registering.
- The applicant accepts that the immigration process includes showing enough funds, if applicable, which differ from country to country, and the process/category the applicant applies. The applicant undertakes to meet such requirement as desired by the concerned immigration/other authorities, and failure to provide such funds by the applicant shall not make ISA liable for any refund of the service charges or part thereof. The funds to be shown may range from INR 1-10 lakhs (the amount would increase in case if you are accompanied by dependents) which is agreed to by the client, and these might be required for a particular time period which might range from 1-12 months tentatively and may vary. The failure of showing the same while applying for a visa may lead to the application being denied or not accepted. In such cases, no refund request of service charges will be entertained.
- The client also accepts that all/any registration/s for any country/s before this client declaration agreement date, if any, with ISA would be nullified, and no claim of the service or the fee can be claimed until it is given in writing by ISA.
- In case of the visa being rejected on the following grounds no refund will be made.
- If the applicants fail to attend the visa interview
- If the applicant does not comply with the requirements of the Embassy or the Consulate.
- Failure of medicals by the client or his or her family members included in the application.
- Failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate, which is not less than 3 months old.
- Submission of fraudulent documents.
- Prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the application.
- Late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
- The client fails to get the required score in IELTS/French to meet the eligibility criteria and as advised by the The Company consultant.
- There would be no refund if the client abandons his / her case within 3 months from the date of registration.
- (Non-communication with your Process Consultant for a period of 3 months shall also be deemed to be abandonment).
- The application or processing fee paid to visa authorities or any other institution is the liability of the client and is not included in the service charges of ISA. ISA will not entertain any claim of refund in case of rejection.
- The client must offer, inside 30 days, each and every paper, forms and facts that will make it possible for ISA to work on his documents and make it submissible before the appropriate assessing / immigration authority. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no reimbursement of the advisory/consulting fee offered to ISA is outstanding.
- Client will notify ISA of each and every communication received by him/her from the processing visa office-in writing or via phone-inside a week of the receiving of such a message. Besides, the client shall notify the said immigration consultancy of each and every communication–both via written matter and via phone-undertaken by the Client, straight with the involved visa bureau inside a week or 7 days of such a contact. This comprises personal visits made to the visa office, and/or inquiry made via phone. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no money back whatsoever is outstanding of any secretarial charges offered to ISA.
- The client will participate in each and every interview, as and when needed by the concerned processing visa agency, at the place mentioned by the visa agency, and at his own cost, and swiftly follow each and every given order as given by the visa agency. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no refund whatsoever is outstanding of any secretarial charges offered to ISA.
- If the application/petition is returned/rejected/delayed owing to an error in the application fee or mode of payment, the Applicant agrees not to contest on withdrawal of his application on this ground, as the payment and the mode of the payment of application fee is the sole liability of the Applicant.
- It is understood that submission of application for immigration is never generic, routine and/or time bound. The concerned case officer may call for additional documents, as per the changing requirements of the process, and may request for further submission of such additional documents to the concerned immigration authorities. Any request for refund on these grounds will not be entertained.
- In the event that the immigration law changes anytime after you have signed this agreement, anytime during the processing of your application & due to this change of law, you have become ineligible to apply for the service you have signed up for, and you have paid the entire amount; ISA will refund a certain percent of ISA service fee paid by the client as specified in the agreement. The refund will be made within 60 working days after the client submits ISA Refund Claim Form to The Company. Client will enclose with the refund request form, a copy of his receipt for payment made to The Company. Failure to enclose this will also make the client ineligible for the refund.
- In the event that you have signed up for ISA service under the installment payment option or made a part payment and the immigration law changes anytime after you have signed this agreement, anytime during the processing of your application & due to this change of law, you are now ineligible to apply for the service you have signed up for. In this case client will not be entitled to a refund of any fees previously paid as the first installment or any other part payment to ISA.
- Client also understands and accepts that no refund or transfer of ISA fee to a friend or a relative will be done in the event he or she abandons his or her application or decides to drop out due to any reason, during the proceedings after he or she signs-up.
- Client also understands and accepts that no refund or adjustment of ISA fee will be done in the event he or she abandons the original service/process he or she has signed-up for and decides to switch over to another service/process with ISA or opts for immigration to a different country.
- The client will offer every needed information and papers, such as the English translations in an agreed form, and as sought by ISA and the involved Visa Office. It has been fully agreed upon by the said immigration consultancy on the ground of the facts and papers presented by the client. In case the furnished details is discovered to be inaccurate or fake or deficient or incorrect, and so not entertained by the concerned Immigration bodies, the immigration consultancy takes no responsibility whatsoever for the not too positive impact of the same on the result of the petition and the ensuing rejection on this basis, even as no refund shall be claimed–either of the consulting charge or the amount paid to the government organizations under such situations.
- ISA has the right to terminate/withdraw their services without refund of service fee if the applicant a. does not submit all documents within the stipulated time from the date of his/her registration, which is normally within one month b. tries to malign the name of the company in what so ever manner, which tampers the functioning of the business or reputation c. doesn’t respond to the mails and calls made by the company for more than a month d. backs out due to personal reasons e. failure in medicals by the client or his family members included in the application form f. failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate, which is not less than 3 months old g. failure to provide sufficient funds for settlement or maintenance by the client or his or her family members included in the application h. prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the application i. late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage
- Client herewith agrees to meet all the requirements of the concerned authorities who conduct assessment or decide on visa outcome. Client also agrees to submit all the documents, including originals, if required by the concerned assessing authorities. Client understands that any failure on his/her part to submit these documents or part thereof is an independent failure of client, and ISA is in no way responsible for the same. Hence, the client agrees that failure to produce documents cannot be a valid reason to claim a refund.
- The client will settle all charges, which could be owed to a variety of government and skills appraisal bodies and language testing organizations, such as but not restricted to the skills appraisal costs, residency visa petition costs, the IELTS/French test, health tests, etc. The given charges are strictly non-refundable and not adjustable by either any of the receiving offices or the immigration consultancy, notwithstanding the final conclusion on the visa petition. A favorable appraisal or conclusion is the sole prerogative of the involved organization even as the immigration consultancy exercises no control at all over the final outcomes at any phase of the visa petition. ISA has given no assurance whatever of a favorable appraisal or end result of the projected petition of the client for any phase.
- The client will inform ISA about every news involving a change of housing/mailing address, educational/specialized credentials, change of matrimonial position/ service or company, newly born kids or any police/unlawful case-after the submission of the petition, and while the processing is going on till the time of the discharge of Permanent Resident Permit. The client’s inability to do the same will only show that no refund at all is outstanding of any advisory charges given to the immigration consultancy.
- The client will appear for an IELTS/French Test and achieve a minimum individual total of group in every given four appraisal factors–read, write, speak & listen–as appropriate for him/her and as per the requirement of the Visa Issuing Authority/Assessment Body. The client thoroughly realizes and concurs that his petition cannot be submitted–minus the necessary IELTS/French total–and no reimbursement of the advisory/consulting/secretarial services charges offered to ISA will be outstanding or settled, in a situation wherein he fails to attain the required IELTS/French total.
- The client shall also make certain that–in case married or in any relationship which is acceptable to be considered as dependent — the spouse or the acceptable dependent/s appears for an IELTS/French test and offers a report with minimum score as is appropriate on the basis of the decided SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT with ISA. The client fully understands and concurs that his petition cannot be presented, minus the needed IELTS/French points of the marital partner even while no compensation of the advisory/consulting charges given to ISA will be claimed or made in a situation wherein he fails to receive the SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT prescribed IELTS/French total of the marital partner. The said test–together with the associated report–is necessary towards the documentation for wedded clients, though the client may not ask for points for the qualifications of his partner.
- By signing/acknowledging the agreement to avail our services, Client cannot withdraw AT ANY POINT during the process because of own personal circumstances which may have changed. It is unacceptable to consider or entertain any form of settlement. As a business with heavy investments, we cannot accommodate requests for refunds once services have been provided or when any part of the process has commenced.
- The secretarial charges given to ISA does not comprise any amount owed to any organization of the government, and to any language testing group or for any other reason, and shall be restricted to the services and duties of the consultancy as duly set and decided under the SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT inked separately with the client.
- The client will confirm to the ISA, in case he/she is keen to use the alternative services of a global authorized assignee(Embassy/Consulate/Language test conducting centers/Health check conducting centers, etc.), and also make additional payment for such services to ISA, as duly arranged and decided under the SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT inked separately with the client. Any online payment will not contain fee owed to such global authorized assignees (Embassy/Consulate/Language test conducting centers/Health check conducting centers, etc.)–and in each and every situation–will not be given back.
- The client clearly accepts that he has been apprised of the usual waiting durations/average processing time, as appropriate to his permit class, and further that such waiting durations/usual processing time solely depends on the convenience of processing visa office/appraisal body. The client also fully agrees and realizes that he will never have any claims whatsoever on any sort of refund of the charges made on or off-site, on the ground of the extended petition processing time periods.
- ISA has not offered any sort of assurance, advice or pledge on work assistance or job assurance, following an approval for permit, and after landing for any given overseas country. No compensation will be claimed of any advisory/consulting/secretarial service charges offered earlier to ISA by the client on the ground that ISA has been unable to offer a job guarantee abroad.
- In a situation wherein a clash/dispute in the matter of the payment made by client to ISA towards the SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT duly inked with THE COMPANY, the responsibility of THE COMPANY–in case it arises and is outstanding, either monetary or otherwise–shall not surpass, and will be restricted to the charges offered to THE COMPANY as advisor/consulting/secretarial charges as part of the duly inked SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT.
- There are certain countries which have a cap system, and hence the approval of Visa/Green Card/Permanent Residence is subject to the cap not being reached for that year. The client may have the required points as required by the immigration authorities of the specified country, but he/she still may not get the Visa/Green Card/ Permanent Residence if the cap has been reached for that year. Failing to get a Visa/Green Card/ Permanent Residence because of the cap limit cannot be a reason for claiming refund, and client fully understands the same.
- If your request for refund falls under the acceptable terms and conditions of the Company and the service agreement, the time taken to process such a request would be 60 working days. Refund payments made will be issued as a company cheque. The refund cheque will be made payable to the person on the order form, and mailed to the address indicated on the order form.
- The service amount written is for the full service as on the date of registering, and only includes the individual application. Any assumption of extended services to family or children is at the client’s discretion, but the company will not be held responsible for these kinds of assumptions.
- The client shall loyally reveal before ISA, each and every detail involving each and every case, existing or past, cases of wrong-doings and/or conviction, and insolvency leveled against the clients and those who are dependent on him. If he does not reveal such details, and if the same is found afterwards, no refunds at all of the money given to the immigration consultancy in question will be made.
- ISA is bound to maintain confidentiality and privacy of a client. Accordingly, ISA takes reasonable steps to protect personal information, collected by ISA from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. ISA may use and disclose the Client’s (and if applicable, the Client’s family’s) personal information for the primary purpose for which it is collected, for reasonably expected secondary purposes which are related to the primary purpose and in other circumstances authorized by the Privacy Act. In general, ISA will disclose the Client’s personal information for the following purposes:
- to conduct our business;
- to provide and market our services;
- to communicate with the Client;
- to comply with our legal obligations; and
- to help us manage and improve our services
Any fees paid to ISA are for the provision of the Service/s listed on our Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Indian Rupees. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with our Services using one of our accepted payment methods.
ISA is not a part of any government authority/organization or embassy. We are a Private Limited company and we do not have the authority to grant you a visa of any kind. We can only assist and advice people who want to migrate or travel to their selected country. Please note that the final decision on all visa applications rests with the relevant government department in respective country.
Our agreements with clients are drawn on bedrock of trust, sincerity, and security, and each option is spelled out clearly. Our terms are transparent and there is nothing hidden.
Client agrees and acknowledges that the company doesn’t suggest or force any service/product/visa etc. and the pronouncement of a particular service/product/visa etc. is client’s individual decision and cannot be at any time assumed to be a company judgment. Company markets all the products and educates all the opportunities from which, the client without any external pressure agrees to have decided on this service/product/visa etc..
The applicant has noticed all the above provisions in detail, agrees, and continues to adhere to all the terms and conditions on signing/acknowledging/agreeing this agreement.
ISA is operated and controlled in India with its registered office at Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. The laws of the Government of India and State Government of Andhra Pradesh will govern the validity, interpretation and performance of this Agreement. The courts in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh alone shall have jurisdiction to try any dispute between the company and any person arising out of any issue concerning the company.